Friday, March 9, 2018

Steve Gruskin - Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep: When Baby Sleeps Soundly, So Do You! (1990)

Third post this week! I just got this in the mail today. Was kind of making a gamble, because there are several lullaby tapes that Great American Audio Corp released and I wasn't sure of the contents on this. 

These are nicely done synthesized bible songs set to ocean sounds with singing by a woman thar I assume is Sherri Huffman, who sang on another Great American Audio Corp lullaby tape. There are two versions of each song on this CD for some reason. There seems to be little to no difference between these versions other than ones being slightly longer or shorter than their counterparts. Sherri Huffman(?)'s singing is soothing and is not too loud or anything, so it is easy to relax to this CD. Originally released on tape in 1990, re-issued in 2000.
I also found another one of the lullaby tapes posted by someone online, so I will download that and upload it too. you'll be getting a lot of new posts from me!

Steve Gruskin/Sherri Huffman - Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep (1990)



1 comment:

  1. Coming to my BIG-ol,
    John Belushi, party-hardy
    in Seventh-Heaven ..??
    Why?
    The world passes away,
    we cannot stay,
    even if we pay trillions
    which nobody has anyway.
    So, gain altitude, dude,
    never attitude.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete