Friday, May 3, 2019

Musical Sounds Of Relaxation - Topaz (1989)

Oi! I never forgot about this blog - I never do! I'm happy to announce I have multiple albums to post today, and two of them happen to be from my favourite Great American Audio/VOTS joint series - Musical Sounds Of Relaxation!!!

This time, we've got the lovely Topaz. How do I describe this one? Well, it's Robert Slap produced, of course - It almost makes me think of music from a favourite game of mine from childhood, Final Fantasy IX. It's lovely, makes me think of like fantasy/cathedrals/journeys and stuff. Maybe an odd comparison. But it's really great and I totally recommend you check this out now.

Musical Sounds Of Relaxation - Topaz

5 comments:

  1. regularly checking your RSS feed. stoked to see you resume. thanks for all you have done already. *stunned with amaze*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been searching for this one for years, how ever did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. BLANK ATM CARD TO PAY UP YOUR BILLS NOW EMAIL: WILLIAMSHACKERS@HOTMAIL.COM.
    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack any ATM machine, this ATM cards can be used to withdraw cash at the ATM or swipe, stores and outlets. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the cards has a daily withdrawal limit of $1000 in ATM and up to $100,000 spending limit in it stores. We also have credit cards for online shopping, we give the credit cards details to our interested clients worldwide including the credit card cvv. if you are in need of any other cyber hacking services, we are here for you at any time any day order now: via email: williamshackers@hotmail.com.




    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, can you please reupload Topaz (1989) to this folder?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The file is not in the folder. Perhaps upload this to mediafire?

    ReplyDelete